Thursday, January 31, 2013

Men of Integrity (Part 2) Pre-Wedding Counseling




Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

Gossip here:  B is wondering if Love will ever do what she ask of him.  It seems Love has not made the appoint he need to for his first marriage counseling appoint.  When asked B immediately did what was asked.  All it took was the question being asked one time.  Now B has decide if she wants to nag him into it or just be patient.  A week has gone by and Love has still not made the appointment.

You know, B says to Love...tomorrow is a church day.  (She thinks, hint, hint.)
"What of it? " said Love

B said nothing more and went about her business.  She may not be the best person God created, the one thing her dad taught her was if he was not willing to make an effort then he is not worth marring.  Even if he is "Love".

At work that day her co-workers asked her how her wedding plans were coming along.  "Great, I hired a wedding planner. She has met with our pastor and their coordinators.  I am excited!  It looks like we are going to have a nice wedding."

At the other side of town....

Love was at work talking with his work buddies.  "What's up?"  "Nothing! B just keeps asking me to make an appointment for marriage counseling. It is my turn to meet alone with Pastor B.  You know I don't like talking! He's going to ask, questions.  You know I just like my quiet self.  It's something I have to do.  What man likes counseling sessions?"

His friend, buddies just got quiet. They knew he was mental at that moment.

When he got home that evening after work.  Love asked B for the phone number to Pastor B office.  He knew he could look it up on the internet, but he wanted B to know he was going to make the dread appointment.

Love called to make the appoint but the office was closed.

He told B the office was closed, he didn't leave a message knowing they would see him the next day!

The phone rang and B answered.

It was the wedding planner to discuss some details.

"How are you, B?"

"Good, a little stressed out."  said B

"It's to early to get stressed out! Wait till it gets closer to the date.  Did you start the conseling classes?  You know the
church requires it before you get married there. They take along time.  We want to get those out of the way.  Before the family decisions plays part.  Counseling especially marriage counseling should be private between the couple. You both will have to figuire out things together. The more you talk about it with others the more complex it gets.  Now, for my part, do you have a time we can get together to vist venues?  I know what you said you wanted, so I have some creative ideas, and traditional ones."  Questioned Diamond

"Yes, sounds great, I will have to talk with Love about it and get back to you on the dates that would work best.  For the record we met as a couple, now we are meeting as individuals.  I have started the process, I am waiting on Love to make his appointment. I will get back to you with the dates.  B said.

"Thanks, B. Don't worry, Love seems like a good man, he will make the appoinment. Talk with you soon.  If you can email me three dates.  That way I can try to find which on fits best for the venues and us." Diamond hung up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June