Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Staying in Touch

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

Gossip here:  I was going through my files today...trying to think about what to write.  I am not sure...what Gossip really is.  As a christian woman we are told not to do it.  As a mom it is highly important to listen in order to protect our children and our families, but not partake.  As a woman it is thought of as an unkind act against another. As a blogger it is my way of expressing thought and communicating with others who relate to what I right about.  If gossip offends you then don't read this.  If gossip is what you thrive on then remember, it is how you use the information you receive.

Here is something I came across that I hold dear to my heart.  It is who I was, who I hope to be again someday, it is a moment in time shared with someone, I believed in.  It was written by a man I respect.  I had the pleasure of praying with.  I was a witness to how amazing Jesus can be. It was a time of healing for me.  It was a time of change, a change that I am now trying to get use to.  Clinging on to these words, help comfort the soul within me.

I respected the person, his wife and their family.  Never realizing that the change I would experience in my life would have drastic effect on my family. (For the record, I didn't gossip then, I just prayed.) Bonnie, a woman of grace I respect your gentle spirit, I am not sure how you stay married to a sinner.  However I am glad he is a "sinner saved by grace."  "Grace, mercy and peace will be with us from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the son of the Father, in truth and love."  "He should know that the one who turns a sinner back from his wandering path will save that person's soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins." James 5:20

Praying without ceasing...

"Prayer not only puts us in touch with God,
but in touch with God's people.
Sometimes I find myself wandering through the sanctuary 
during the week all alone and 'with completely empty.
It's so quiet, so peaceful, 
a great place to pray.
Sometimes I sit down in your seat.
A lot of your sit in the same seat each week,
So I can walk through
and sit in the vicinity of where you sit
and pray for you...
Pray for what you are doing during the week,
pray for your families,
pray for your kids.
Prayer allows us 
to be together a lot more
during the week than we actually are physically."
                                                                        ~ Bob Botsford


I hope in time I will stop wandering...and be back in my own "Praying without ceasing"... for now I will just gossip about it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June