Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who do you listen to The Good Girl within or the Bad Girl withing?

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

How fun it is when we meet people that just let us be ourselves. They don't want anything, they just want to be with someone, not because you can give them something, not because you can create something from them, not because you are who you are, just because you are.

I know it doesn't make since, I have explained before I have friends from childhood who I have kept in my life because they remind me of what was good in my life as a child. When your a child you think like a child, when you become an adult you put away your childish thoughts. When your an adult to you help each other by gossiping and telling each other the truth? Reality?

When I was a child, I was expected to be able to accomplish certain things. I was told after school I had to do the chores, homework and then I could play do crafts or whatever else I need or wanted to do. I think back and laugh. My children had a very different life that I did. Anyway, I didn't know any better. The great thing is most days my sister and I would create games to accomplish the goals.

On the days we would accomplish all our goals it was "Good" or God that we listen to in the form of the Holy Spirit on the days that the goals were not accomplished it was "Bad" or the Devil we listen to. Each of us knew what we had to do. What is really good to "God"? What is really bad? There are things that are clearly defined in the bible as good and bad. Is gossip one of them and can it be used for good?

Gossip as defined by "Urban Dictionary". Exaggeration or fabrication of a story, regarding somebody other than the tale bearer, in the absence of this person who is being discussed-for the malicious purpose of demanding slandering or tarnishing this person's reputation. "Garbage of Stupid Silly Ignorant People"  They spent the lunch hour discussing ways to dispute them and put the rumors to rest. They knew denial would probably make the rumors worse. They decided to laugh them off as if they were the silliest things anymore had ever said.

It goes on to define it even in more detail. What if gossip is used to save someones life? What if gossip is used to inform others in order that they might help themselves? What if a "gossip" came to you to told you that your husband or wife was having an affair? Is it gossiping when they come to you and speak the truth? What if someone came to you and told you your spouse forced them to have sex with him? Would you accept this as truth or gossip? Would you kill the message or accept what they are saying as an act in good faith? Showing them grace?

It is always such a blessing when God brings good things into your life, what happens when he allows your life to be gossiped about? Would you allow it or argue the points. Would you accept responsibility for the things gone wrong in your life, in your children's life, even if you knew you didn't have the ability or the means to fight it. Maybe, I am wrong...I know this is what I have done. I have had the blessing to be able to tell my children the things that have happened to be and them, and I didn't have control over. The truth is my dad showed me how to take responsibility of the positive and the negative in my life and the life of my children, knowing that God, Jesus and all believers would show grace, mercy and peace in my life.

Children need to feel like their parents have control over everything that happens to them. The truth is we don't. Things happen to us at work, at church, in everyday life that we can't always control. We try our best, we pray for protection, we know that the Lord takes care of those who love Him, we do the best we can to accept what has been given to us. To fight the good fight to listen to the truth and achieve the goals set before us. Maybe gossips aren't always bad, maybe they speak the truth in the form of a gossip to help you. Next time you talk ask yourself are you gossiping for pleasure or truth?

Thank you for reading this blog! If you enjoyed reading it or not please click on a #adsponsor. Tell a friend and leave a comment, google plus this blog who gossips and help us tell others!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June