Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What Does It All Mean?

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

Guess, what I was at the gym this morning and the same TV Program was on "Sex in the City". Normally I plug into my music in order to get into the zone.  Again I plugged into the program on TV as I walked my 30 minutes.  I laugh again at the memories it brought back of my own relation with my then fiance and husband of more than 38 and now my best friend after divorce.

I thought of my event business and how I was hired to plan a funeral after party. That was a challenge for me. I knew I didn't really want to plan this event and gracefully decline. He insisted.  It ended up being one of the most amazing moments to know that so many people could show up to celebrate the life of a women. A woman respected by others, a woman knew she was loved, and I wonder how much she really knew about how much she was loved. It was such a peaceful, joyous, worthy of talking about event. Although I never talk about my clients by name, I do talk about them with the caliber of respect they deserve. She was loved and her guest where so wonderful to our staff that I was pleased how great the event was. It was one of those events, I told the client I wasn't equipped to plan, however their grace allowed it to an event without fault.

Anyway, the story was more about new relationships and how during the time of getting to know each other, we experiment with each others desires, likes and interest.  I like carry was all about living a life in the city. I don't think I had ever gone camping (mountain) or ever even thought about it til I met my husband.  We grew to love the outdoors and all the fun that it brought, however I am still more in love with the Encinitas lifestyle than I will ever be with mountain or country lifestyle.  The laughter comes in when a man is telling you things they like and we as woman laugh or is frighten, we call our best friends to join us at the activity, we are just not sure of or don't understand the man. My husband always had a great sense of humor. I wish now I would of watched this series when it was happening. Relationships in the beginning are both humorous and difficult.  Having children adds another blessing and it's whole set of circumstances. You add teenagers and all their friends it changes again. You divorce and starting over creates it's own challenges.

He showed her that the best friend he has in the cabin was a squirrel, implying he was a little lonely, or just a little strange. He was funny as heck trying to find her compassion, or sympathy point. Her sympathy for was was not there. She like many of found it difficult to believe that his best friend was a squirrel. He couldn't find it and she didn't know exactly what to do. There is a point in all of us "women" when we can no longer stand the cuteness of Ren and have to call for support from others.  We might love the man however we don't have to love his Ren.

Relationships are this funny balance of love, patience and a series of "No's that need to be respected. Woman are able to love the person and not want to be with his Ren. The wisdom of knowing the person, and knowing to love yourself as much is a fine balance in a relationship. It is knowing that some females are different then others, it's a matter of finding the right friends, the ones that believe in you, as a friend, woman, sister, and most of all your ability to succeed as a woman.  With integrity to the point that you would share painful information with her if it meant saving her life. Integrity in business, in our checking accounts, in our ability to life a productive life.  Carrie had that.  If you can become that type of woman you can then create a circle of friends worthy of your companionship. The scripture comes to mind that

The difficult thing is as woman we don't all grow up with "Fathers, Dad's " that Ren us. Most of us don't like it in our bodies and we don't life that way on a daily bases.  In the workplace it is known as sexual harassment. In business it is known as a business person against you not for you.  Therefore "Trust has to be developed. Truth has to be established and love definitely has to be a part of. In my business the workplace doesn't always look like an office. It is where ever I am planning an event. It might be the beach or a venue, or event Barnes and Nobles, while I am writing this blog.

If you like this blog, please click on a sponsor, tell a friend, book an appointment or call to just talk about the biz.  I appreciate your thoughts on this or any blog I write.  Therefore, feel free to leave a comment.  Maybe, I should ask a question:  What do you think sexual harassment is?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June