Monday, December 8, 2014

Today's Post Brought to You by the Letter "N"

Hi there,  Diamond Glamour Girls;

How great is life when as a former teacher you start remembering your youth and talking with someone about your youth. I have an family member who always want to be the letter "N". I remember in my high school days, I found a friend with the name "Nancy" so I could just be myself.

I want mentality that has nothing to do with me personally. Her daughter always wanted and for some reason my mom always throws me first. I am the first to defend her. Why? I have not a clue, I have a older sister who she claims is perfect.

Silly thoughts of youth, bring venting blog of today! What does this have to do with anything. Absolutely nothing. I honestly don't like to vent.... I prefer a quite and peaceable life. Here is the truth after suffering the loss of your child at age twenty seven, there is not much to say. Life has suck up the thoughts of oneself and placed an imposer in its places.

One that wants also, they want life, and you to suffer for it crying and complaining about how unjust life is. I decided, I don't want to be like that. I don't want to be a complainer, I want to accept it as the will of God.

Here are things I associate with the letter "N".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCxv2ZPU3vg

I hope this complaining blog is understood my many.

May the Lord Bless you with His knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June