Thursday, July 13, 2017

Are Apps Birth Contol or Abortion?

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

What did you say?  I can't believe it's true however it's true. I awoke this morning to the radio as usual when suddenly I am started at the news. What? I think to myself. She what? There is a Sweden woman who took numbers and rythem to the extreme. Here is the old school way of doing things.

Before going to bed put your thermometer at bedside and a calendar.Sleep your usual number of hours.  Wake up as usual, don't get out of bed. Take your temperature write it down on the calendar. It's that simple. Now track this for as many years as you want. When you start getting close to the time of your menstral cycle there will be a slight variation. That tells you you are feral. Here is the interesting thing. If you are trying to get pregnant you'll know when the best time to try is. If as a couple you are trying not to, well them you will know when not too. Understand,


My apology, photograph wouldn't upload.





What has me so upset.

1. I don't like when woman get charged money for something they can do for themselves for free. Think of it this way $5.00 per month for 12 months = $60.00 a year.
$60.00 per year times how many years will you be suing it? Do the math.

2. Apps are in the business of many money for themselves. Meaning they get paid by advertising or changing for the app. Not all apps are the same.

3. This log gets paid paid by its advertisers only when you click on n app. I wish I could say I was making hundreds of dollars on it. I'm not yet. I will tell you when I do.

4. The thing about the person I heard about this morning was she stayed away from her friends and colleges for a year. She tested the app and she is Tring to make her way to the stats. I believe it said she has something like 60 million following right now.

Know the intention of the apps your using, who is making them and what for. Is this a  value you want in your life. Honestly, I have had two miscarriages in my life and a young adult that passed away at the age of 27 too young. It's not much fun. Rejoice in All things I was told. Thank you, Lord. Not the usual response.

None the less ladies be smart, be street smart if you have to protect yourselves and your future.

Disclaimer please read on the contact page of this form. Like, subscribe, tell a friend, leave a comment and don't forget click on a ad. The advertisers like it. Maybe, I'll make .25 cents for the click. That's the reality of the new age. welcome to it. I'm all for woman in business. Just what business?






No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June