Thursday, July 27, 2017

From CausulTo Formal

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please check back tomorrow to see if our story has upload. I had some difficulty with photographs. Phone rant explains some of it. http://anchor.fm/Maria-Kamon-MKPDE
Thank you.

Hi there,

I love the fashion this season. I apologize I have the cutest photographs however I haven[t been able to upload them due to an error from my phone to computer and honestly I can't wait until I get a new phone at the beginning of the month. So excited.

Now to what is truly important fashion. The jeans are adorable this season. I think they are perfect for anyone who loves fashion and the look of jeans. They have this beautiful embroiderer. You can call them tattoos on the jeans instead of the actual person. I love them. Very fashionable.

It also relates to the wedding dresses out this season. They are totally fashionable. You know yesterday the rant went on about my phone and computer not getting alone and how they try to bankrupt each other This constant feud of what phone is the best has consumers tired of the battle and willing to do without of they don't learn to manage themselves.  Therefore,  I decided to write this blog anyway. The Macy's in Temecula is the best pricing for the jeans. Who wants to tattoo ones body when you can purchase a pair of jeans that's got you covered. Don't listen to the space that say's Macy's is going out of business it's not. It's just the covetous people who don't want you to succeed.
They have the cutest close this season. Go check it out. If you are like me who doesn't like shopping during the crowds, visit during the weekday. Such a fun place.  Get this if your a dog lover they accept dog.Just as they are. Honestly, they were walking all around the place. It's so busy on the weekends that you have to fight the crowds, however on the weekdays its a different story.

It is feminine clothing and I love it.




Please read disclaimer on contact page. Like, Subscribe, leave a comment, tell a friend, and fallow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June