Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Picnics

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;



How many of you love picnics? I have a bit of gossip for you. I love picnic too. In our industry there are wonderful Events for meeting and event planners to set up.

I love planning corporate employee picnics. A celebration of a year well done for employees and their families.

The Gossip is I heard Raid is pairing up with a trash bag company to create a new products that's will stop those pesty little annoyances that come around when your trying to clean up. I can remember one event I had to take the trash with me. The trash company couldn't pick up the trash in timers required by the city. It would have been nice to have trash bags that prevent bugs that day!.

Please read disclaimer on contact page. I was not paid by raid or sponsored. Like, subscribe and leave a comment. One more thing before leaving this page click on an advertiser they like that. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June