Monday, July 17, 2017

Blogging for Money

Hi there,

I often get asked how image my money. What money I ask?  I am trying to re-enter after working for a hotel and receiving the betting of a lifetime. Long hours low pay, constant demands and complaints of guest. What do you mean you might ask.. I discovered that the meeting and event planning industry and the hotel industry haven't opposing viewpoints on meetings, events and wedding. It helped me in redefining my business.

MK Pure Diamond Events plans more towards marketing and PR then it does the hospitality industry. The hotel industry leans towards more of the hospitality industry and not so much on the Marketing and PR of the meeting, wedding, event. While I was working there all these different times and hours I rediscovered the enjoyment I feel when I write a blog that not only brings information. Customer empowerment. What is a good product what isn't.

I'm taking it to the next level and becoming a professional blogger. Blogdash is one of the company's I have chosen to help take me there. If your a blogger interested in receiving paid employment opportunities click on the link.


1. I will be receiving parents one of three ways. The blogs I write.

2. The advertisers on my blog, when you click on an ad  a percentage goes to my company.


3. Companies that hire my business to blog for them or Plana meeting, wedding or event.

4. My radio station on Anchor, iTunes,   Google Play. They will also part of this new lifestyle.

Please read disclaimer and note when I am getting paid I will let you know as it may affect what you think or feel. Like, subscribe, leave a comment, tell a friend click on an ad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June