Friday, July 7, 2017

Beaches Travel Tips 2017

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Where are you going on vacation? Travel? Get that Passport ready and let's start planning. Let's make a list of all the places you'd like to visit?. Don't forget the sunscreen just in case of sunburn, don't want that! When I have to make important decisions such as places I want to visit I sometimes doodle. Here is one of my doodles.

Items you might need: Shade Shelter
                                     Beach Blanket
                                     Picnic Basket
                                   
                                   



Here is one of my doodles. Let me know what you think.

Why do I doodle one might ask. It is stress relief.  It is like knowing you have to plan something and your not sure what the best choice is. My way of cooping. 
  • It's better than yelling when you don't know the answer. 
  • It's better than making a list and never doing the things on the list 
  • It's better than than fighting about the budget, the cloths you'll wear, the house, the dog, the responsibilities of life.
  • It's better than trying to make travel plans when one is overwhelmed. I doodle.
  • Now, that I am done I can think about myself and start making plans.
Travel Plans

1. Make a list of all the places you'd  like to visit.


2. Download a packing list of things you need to pack and customize it. If your computer savvy, save it on your computer that way you have it for next year. If you journal glue it in your journal and that way you have it for the next vacation you have to plan.

3. Download a vacation budget sheet you'll never regret this. Put one of the family members in charge of it. It's best to put the one who doesn't like to lend money, spend money. That person will help you stay on track from spending money on things you don't really need.

4. Now that you have some basic things you need you can start planning your vacation... at this point you can plan it from a budget stand point and those places that didn't make it for this year. Put on the list for future years. A fun way of doing that is to put flags on a world map, when you have visited the place, change the flag with another with the date you conquered it.

5. When you have completed your travels you can frame the map and find a permanent place on the wall. Get out a new one and start all over again.

Please read disclaimer on the contact page of this blog. Like, subscribe, leave a comment. Don't forget to critique my doodle posted above. It's my first using its app. 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June