Friday, May 30, 2014

High School Graduate

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Prov. 4:7

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Have you ever thought what you would say if you could go back in time and graduate all over again. Yesterday, I drove by a graduation, since I spoke at my graduation I didn't have that desire my speech covered it. (Mat. 10:20) As I drove by I saw all the students cheering on the field as the speakers concluded their talk. The talks no one really listens too. When they are a student.

However, as a adult with day to day living experience you get a different view points. I was thinking to myself "what if". "What if" thoughts came from the speech of a college graduate I just listen to. Why, did I listen to this talk? It was on a blog I was reading to understand an app I was trying to apply to my blog. Yes, this blog.

My savvy children who understand apps, understand things I do not. I would normally ask for help. Help with daily living. A life that has changed since my high school age. A era that is filled with computers, technology, wisdom from foreign worlds, that now expressed in television movies, with the exposure to internet tv. Before the child is even a child they are expose to more information than needed. Proving faith has become a complex. (11 Cor 1:24) It was in my day a simple art form filled with love.

Congratulations!
International exposure changed the playing field, changing the love, art and beauty to a battlefield. That's what children are exposed to a more complexed battlefield, where the internet now plays a daily role. The elder who don't modernize get left behind and those of in between years are looked as people to abuse. When maybe they are trying to learn what is good in pleasing to the Lord in this new world that they have been thrown into. The gentleman that spoke talked about how he had to use his first interview for employment as an "acting opportunity". (Det. 11:7) He knew what he wanted as, he also knew that if he could convinces someone to employ him in a field he didn't know anything about he would succeed in his field. This actor believes it is about "Greatness" achieving that was important to him. (Psalm 103:7)

High School Grad Pointing to University of Choice
What is important to you? What is your greatness? What is your life about? What and how would you use to help yourself in life? Would you take the time to help someone else?  (Luke 21:33) What are your personal goals? Focus on those and you will succeed. For me and my house, we will serve the Lord and he directed our path off to college. I love the Lord!


  • Click on a sponsor. Check your attitude, did you know they both served people? Maybe not with fame, or glory, but with life comes service in one way or another.Tell, a friend, leave a comment. Like: Facebook.com/MariaKamon ; Facebook.com/MK-Pure-Diamond-Events or Facebook.com/FireSaltWaterf or support our fundraising efforts at http://www.mkpurediamondevents.com; Purchase a fundraising T-Shirt: http://booster.com/FireWaterSalt

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June