Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Am Who I Am

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

You know I love the idea of speaking out for woman, woman's issues and most of all the right to be a "Christian" woman without the stereotype that we have to be so humble we become the doormat for anyone and everyone. Christianity, goes back further than the United States and womanhood begins before Eden. God knew what He was doing so, who am I to question Him. He made me woman and he clothe me.

I am who I am (Ex 3:14) and I humbly say I love clothing. Thank God it is more than a leaf. (Gen. 3:21) I was on facebook yesterday when I came across a post.  It is a new company that brings "personal stylist" to your fingertips. Now you can go shopping with a "personal stylist".  Men unclothe us we go shopping.! Cost them money. I am all for that! If they had righteous thoughts towards us then they would be. The last thing I would want to see is my preacher, teacher, speaker, etc. without cloths.

You've heard the old saying they tell speakers. It is to look out into the audience and imagine them naked. The funny thing is for some of speakers that is a terrify thought more than getting up in front of  people and speakers. The thought of naked people starting back at me all shapes, all sizes, all colors, with all different types of agendas. Wow, I would rather go shopping!  (You are suppose to be laughing at this point.)

A Professional Shopper aka Personal Shoppers defined in the dictionary as:
an individual who is paid to help another to purchase goods, either by accompanying them while shopping or by shopping on their behalf.

Before you ask me. The name of the company I am talking about is "Stitch Fix'. I can't recommend them, I can't not recommend them. My friend shops this way. She enjoys purchasing her cloths this way. Basically, what the company offers is a personal shopper who goes out and purchases cloths for you. They ask you a series of questions about your shopping habits. Then they send you shipment of clothes they shop for you. You decide how often the shipments arrive. Every other week, monthly or every two months. The clothing is an average of $65.00. What I discovered for myself from looking at their website is I enjoy shopping. It is fun and away for me to express my personal style. If you take out the relationship part of a personal shopper than what is the point? You judge for yourself what you like. Having a personal shopper in my time meant a person who would get to know you, your body type, your style and then find things you would look good in. It is part of wedding and event shopping for our clients. We get to personally know them and shop for their event. The online method felt rather cold to me. That's my thoughts. Let me know what's yours what your thoughts are.

  • Click on a sponsor. Check your attitude, did you know they both served people? Maybe not with fame, or glory, but with life comes service in one way or another.Tell, a friend, leave a comment. Like: Facebook.com/MariaKamon ; Facebook.com/MK-Pure-Diamond-Events or Facebook.com/FireSaltWaterf or support our fundraising efforts at http://www.mkpurediamondevents.com; Purchase a fundraising T-Shirt: http://booster.com/FireWaterSalt



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June