Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Way of Escape...Do I need one from the past Fires

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

How many San Diegans are feeling the pressures today of the past. The past that will be in their lives for sometime until they can recover from it. Will the past come back to haunt them in the future? If so, why? Can the past hold you trapped without a future?

I have thought about many things, the thing that I have thought of most is how we get trapped in the past in the first place? Loving water my entire life, I love San Diego. Being able to walk along the coast and give thanks to the God of bigness that lives on the horizon. It doesn't matter where you look there is a horizon and you can't really see the edge of what is about to come your way. Somehow, that has always comfort my soul in knowing that no matter what happens in life, God will remain constant and bigger than my human body allows me to be.  At 5'5" approximately between 120 lbs and 140 lbs. when I look out at the ocean I see what I know to be true. I am so much smaller than the horizon. I enjoy this thought. Why?  It gives me a sense of wonder, excitement and the reality that whatever happens in my life it is small compared to the horizon. No I am not talking about the church. I am talking about perceptive. God's perspective. A clear perspective on my life. What I have to do to be right with my God, Jesus and how I was designed to life my life. Not my mom's life, or my sisters, or her children's or her husband life, or any of my families life.  Not even my ex-husband's life. I am thankful. That my ex-husband and I are friends and we help each other whenever possible, that both our children understand and help us whenever possible. Both of them know the truth and help us stay as a family. They are even looking for my new place to live while I am helping mom. Maybe she's helping me? Last night we had to call 911 her husband fell down and we couldn't pick him up. Shout! Thank you! He is okay. Either way I will eventually have God's perspective eventually again. That's God's perspective. Thats SHOUT! Thank You!

Footprints
It has to do with the life God gave me. How to take care of myself. My dad taught me what was right from wrong for the goals I have have before me. It is a way of escape from the everyday burdens. It is the way I stay! Maybe it is even a form of Judges 3:26. What it is to you is not what it is to me. It is a door, an opening a passage, into self perspective. At a time when I am in Riverside County, while I rebuild my loss of home in Encinitas, while taking care of my aging mom and her husband. It is the one thing I miss the most.

With the hurts from the fires many misplaced from their homes. You might be staying in someones house. You might be feeling uncomfortable. Maybe they won't want you to leave the bedroom after a while of staying there. There annoyed you there, yet you need finances to move and you haven't saved that up.  I know how you feel. I understand how much anger,
                                                    frustration,
                                                                    sadness,
                                                      brokenness,
                                                                     sorrow,                                                                                                                                      bitterness.    

  I thought I would share with you how I let go. All of those things stop the lessons to be learned, the joy to be gain in having perspective and a just measure.  Deut 24:15  I jog and/or walk my 3 miles. It gets all the negative feelings out.

Get this there is no easy fix to the fires and the devastation it left behind, other than to trust yourself and do one thing at a time. For today all I can do is......  One thing at a time.  In sharing this I hope you find peace. Peace to heal from the things that happened
that you had no control over. Love to talk you through it. Prayer to help you believe that God really is a Good God.

If you like this blog, please like us on facebook.com/MariaKamon We started a new facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/FireWaterSalt Maria Kamon started a fundraiser campaign to help you. We will share the details for what, who, who when and where. Also click on a sponsor, tell a friend, be kind to the person standing next to you, they might just need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June