Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Why choose Babel or Is It Bable?

Why choose Babel or Is It Bable?
http://www.diamondglamourgirls.blogspot.com/Thoughts


Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

I think I have drifted from my original goal to be a gossip about the shallow things in life and make a living from it. Instead I write about the things that have affected me. I will eventually place a new tab on the website. Affect by life, what happens to a person when forced in spirit or in truth. How it changes the life of a human.

Who would choose Bable or Babel? If you don't know the difference then I suggest you look them up. Cultural differences and stereotypes affect humans. As a child I was learning what was pleasing to God. Here in the United States, California, it is different than Puerto Rico, I was told it is different. Why I wondered? It is the same God is it not? My mom's goal to help me understand was different than my dad's goal. My dad would take me to the bible to read what pleased God. My mom would take me to see. God is sovereign I was always told by both.

  • Psalms 109:21 (GNBDK)

    But my Sovereign LORD, help me as you have promised, and rescue me because of the goodness of your love.
  • Psalms 109:21 (NKJB) 
  • But You, O God the Lord. Deal with me for your name's sake. Because your mercy is good, deliver me.
The stereotypes of life. I remember, attending a prayer night given by long time friends of my mom and grandmother  (Tete and Saturno). I was with my grandmother and mother, as safe as it gets. My grandmother loved praying with me and I with her. When it was over there was a celebration. Don't really remember why they got together to pray, I just know this couple had weekly prayer time at their house. Their teenage daughter then asked to attend the party she was invited to. I was asked to attend with her, however she was much older that me. She was a teenager and I was a youth...just on the brink of teenage hood. Here is what I remember. 1. The party was walking distance from her house. 2. Their daughter was excited to finally be able to hang out with her friends. 3. When we arrived their were so many teenagers that the house overflowed into the street with teenagers. At that point I stopped. She commented come on lets go and I said you go. I think I don't want to enter that. They are a little to old for me to hang out with.  She sent her girlfriends to come talk with me. How fun it was to be a preteen teen. After awhile they went about their way. I went back to the house and we left. My mom and the others continued to be friends. I continued to be friends with their daughter, with an occasional phone call. The stereotype of the "party lifestyle" was not exactly, my thing.

During my teen years, I did attend parties that overflowed into the street, some with alcohol, some with no alcohol, most without drugs. The party lifestyle isn't what it seems. To me it is a form of bable, babel. People overflowing with a purpose to have fun. With no real purpose. Each person trying to find a place to fit in. A person to fit in with. It is when someone looks for something they can't find so they look for other things to satisfy them. I don't think my parents intention was to teach me the party lifestyle looked like, however the lesson learned that night was one of "Sovereign God' also know as 'God the Lord" wanted me to learn. It definitely was a lesson on self control. It is knowing that God is Sovereign over all.

Shout! Thank you!
  • Click on a sponsor. Check your knowledge of God, did you know they both served people? Maybe not with fame, or glory, but with life comes service in one way or another.Tell, a friend, leave a comment. Like: Facebook.com/MariaKamon; Facebook.com/MK-Pure-Diamond-Events or Facebook.com/FireSaltWaterf or support our fundraising efforts at http://www.mkpurediamondevents.com; Purchase a fundraising T-Shirt:  http://booster.com/FireWaterSalt

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June