Friday, May 23, 2014

More Than One Way To Starve a Woman

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

SDFC Thank You!
On this cloudy day, where the sky is grey what a blessing for those who have lost their home in the May 15 th (fifteenth) fires. I awoke thinking of many topics to write about something I haven't done in a long time. Most of the time I like keeping my thoughts to myself. Somehow, the shallow topics I write about are the things that keep me sane. Events, weddings, meetings planning is my thing. I do love the word of God, like many after their children prove faith, finding a church as a family became difficult. It isn't the same. You each have different needs.

I use to be the one in the family that would find a church for our family to attend. The goal to stay together was the focus, rather than the mission of the church. It was a deep inner need for this mom to be just that the mom of my children. I no longer had the "call" to serve. I did have the call to attend and worship.


  • John 4:22 (NKJV)

    You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.
    • John 4:24 (NKJV)

      God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
      • John 4:20 (NKJV)

        Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”
      • The fourth book  "New Testament" I was taught to apply them for practical living. It is the fourth book of the gospels. Mark, Matthew, Luke, John. It is interesting how every time I have tried to study this book, life happens. I have through CBS (Community Bible Study) or BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) studied every book in the bible. This last time my Aunt died. It was a sorrow that left me devastated. How I loved this aunt her name like mine, Maria. No, I wasn't named after her I was named after my father's mother. One might ask why she was so important to me. Because of her and my dad's family I graduated from college, learned to draw and thought of becoming an attorney. In my second or third year of college I changed to wanting to become a teacher. She is also the aunt that taught me how to draw, paint, and write poetry. She believed women could live a life without being depend on a mom, dad or man. Woman should have their own voice and express it. Now how does this lead to starvation? 
      • starve
        verb
        1. 1.
          (of a person or animal) suffer severely or die from hunger.
          "she left her animals to starve"
          synonyms:dying of hunger, deprived of food, undernourishedmalnourished,starved, half-starvedMore
        2. 2.
          archaic
          be freezing cold.
          "pull down that window for we are perfectly starving here"

      • SD firefighters May 15
        Do you consider the word of "God" food?  Do you consider the word of "God" truth? Even if you look at it as a history book it is true.  Nonetheless, would you blame it for the starvation in the world? 
      • Proverbs 6:30 (NKJV)

        People do not despise a thief If he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.
      • There is physical starvation, emotional starvation, loss of home starvation, loss of employment starvation,loss of clothing, loss of income starvation and the literal loss of healthy food to eat starvation.  Can a person starve because their home was burned by fire? Can a person Starve because they were forced to move someplace they didn't want to. What a thought. Look at all the homeless people we have in San Diego. How many of those will be displaced North County residence who had no place or no one to help them? 
      • If you didn't like this blog, because it talks about something you don't want to hear about then click on a sponsor. Tell a friend, help someone pick up the pieces, tell someone you love them. Act don't just say you care and do nothing. Follow me on Facebook.com/MariaKamon or Facebook.com/FireWaterSalt, Tweet.com/MKPDE Thank you for reading even if you didn't enjoy it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June