Sunday, August 11, 2013

Gung Ho

Gung Ho

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

I was asked to write my first product launch review. I am known with by my friends for speaking my mind. I want to share a little bit about my life teaching children and the affects of ADD.  As we all know ADD can affect the concentration of your child learning.  It is not that they do not want to sit still.  It is not that they want to disobey. It is that they can't control their impulsive behavior. This affects the level and speed of which the child learns.

I taught until the year 2012.  Medication for ADD lasted only six hours. What does the child do when the medication stops? What I noticed is they just stop functioning and fall asleep. The sleep is such a deep level that sometimes they can not be awaken.  

I know for my own child I read every book I could find on the subject.  I changed the diet.  I did not allow any fast food products, or processed products. The child was tested for allergies.  There was not any major allergies just allot of little ones.  Wheat, whey, milk, some grains. I was shocked at how many products have filling in it.  Meaning it says its one thing but it has whey as filling or wheat flour.  Once we changed the diet and saw how claim the child became we could decided on the proper medication.

Finding a balance is important. Today, children have these drinks that have so much caffeine in it they get a high from.  I remember as a child my grandparents would sit down for their afternoon cup of coffee.  They would stop after one cup.  But today with busy parents, busy lifestyle many working parents don't get home until five or six o'clock.  To then run their child to practice.

Gung Ho claims they can help with some of the need to go all the time.  They claim they help with concentration, focus and it doesn't have the drop off that other medications do.  
It is also legal to put in your child's lunch box.  I honestly have to say I tried the product myself and did not notice any adverse side affects.

My concentration did last longer and I was able to keep working longer than my usual time.  I also noticed that instead of having my afternoon "soda" the equivalent of my grandparents cup of coffee I used the product. You do need Ninja like strength to drink it.  For those of you like me who are sensitive to taste. Overall, it did produce exactly what it said.

Gung Ho claims it helps with concentration.  (check)
It helps block the crash.  (check)
One may increase capacity to focus/memorize and recall things over time. (check on increase focus, not sure about memorize and recall didn't take product long enough)

As for giving it to your child to help them I am not sure.  I can neither say yes it will work or no it won't.  What I can say is that parents have many choices to make it is one that untimely you will be responsible for. It is definitely a choice that could work for your child. I would suggest you read the information found on the website.  If you still have questions try it yourself or take one to the pediatrician and help them make the best choice for your child.

My overall recommendation is if you need a daily boost it is worth trying.  It will deliver a constant stream of energy.  More than a soft drink or cup of coffee, not as traumatic as a monster drink. It is consistent with the advertising.  I didn't feel a drop in energy. 

My recommendation try it and write me and let me know what you think. 

Check it out for yourself:        http://www.gogungho.com/diamondglamourgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June