Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Who Has Control of Your Ovaries? (2x2)

At the age if 13, yes thirteen I learned the story of Noah. How he built the ark and how he always heard God but didn't always obey Him.  Guess what, that is the age a young lady choices what side she is going to stand on.

It is the delicate age where she is entering womanhood and a dad has influence over her because mom just doesn't understand.  I was blessed because my dad used the Bible to to explain what young boys were doing. The importance of being an being an individual. How great this country is that we can grow up to be better than our parents. Not to let me hurt me or abuse me and especially not to let other women  or people influence me in something I didn't want to do.

Noah goes on to build the ark. God tells him to split up his people in the new land and let each choose the land where they should live.  Funny, thing about parents they want to control every situation. I was a pretty independent child, well behaved so I had a lot of trust from my parents. 

I guess in my mind if my dad took the time to read me the bible and explain things in a growing maturing manner, he desired a daughter that was good. That is such a funny term "Good" . My Christian friends kept trying to safe me, " it's grace they would say you don't have to be good." I would laugh. I knew I was saved and I knew his grace, mercy, peace and was getting more understanding everyday as I matured. 

I knew I wanted to attend college, so I would study and try my best to get good grades. I was for sure my Father's daughter. There were several girl crushes, but there was one boy who my girlfriend like.  He was a lot older than us and her mom didn't want her seeing him.  She would ask me at lunch to walk over to the fence. So I went over a could of times. The first time I just stood there quiet, the second time I was asked as they kissed, "What do you think it is.  I remember saying love, because that was what like a boy was love.  Also, because I learned that if I spoke of it that way boys that didn't have good intentions fear the word.  (Needless to say the other boy didn't come around "Love". A four letter word. Men fear hearing it from women.

They hear things like, marriage, commitment, responsibility, money etc. but what they don't hear is all the blessings that comes from having a life filled with it, Noah loved God enough to build an ark but not enough to let his family choose their own land and life once they landed.  

It is a fine line between loving someone and allowing them free will.  My dad somehow knew that I needed the freedom to find what what type of a women I wanted to be, but smart enough to use the bible to help me find my way. My life was not perfect back then nor is it now, but like it was back then a God fearing life so is it now!

Trust...in whom. In the Alpha the 0mega the great I am. Knowing that he has the perfect plan! Jer. 29:11

If you like this story, click the tell a friend, google plus, click on an advertiser, leave me a comment, tell me your ovarie story. Most of all know that "He" loves you and has a plan for you too!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June