Monday, August 5, 2013

"Who Has Control of your Overies?" (Era)

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

It's funny what women go through to become an independent individual.  From the time I was a child I remember looking at my mother and thinking she was Beautiful. The era was an age of innocence and we had just moved to California.    High heals were what we call pumps today and no matter when you left your home to go out we would wear a suit or a dress and a sweater.  Gloves, carry a handbag and a hat.  Everyone looked the same but different.  Class was never an issue of cloths or the things we owned but how we behaved.  Even then it was how we behaved in public.  We were taught etiquette.

We were taught that yes meant yes and no meant no.  Woman were taught to say no allot.  Especially in public and to strangers. My mom's beauty was seen by many.  They loved her.  She was funny because with my sister and I she was so stricken that even we could not understand the difference in her personality.  With her friends she was a different being and always played the victim.  It is funny thing to watch, it was also innocence in her, I like to think. 

What is your mom story.  Share it with me.  @mariakamon  mkpurediamondevents@gmail.com or call me. (619) 549-1656

http://www.mkpurediamondevents.com

All copy rights belong to Maria Kamon and MK Pure Diamond Events.

If you like this please click on a sponsor.  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June