Friday, December 1, 2017

Best /Worst Christmas

This was not so long ago and I can remember it so vividly. The pain I feel is still like it happened yesterday. I had experienced a series of things gone wrong i would call them spirals. Some might call it "falling".  I at the time called it hitting concrete.

If I could expree the reality of how the pain felt. I would first have to ask you if you have ever used a skateboard or roller skates? The pain felt like when a I was first learning how to skate and I fell down. You know that pain when you hit concreat and you keep sliding? That pain. One feels it too falling off a skateboard. Not until you stop does one feel the actual pain. Then it's so painfull your wondering when will the pain stop. The thing is the pain hasn't stopped.

That's how divorce feels. The pain then on top of that you have to deal with employment or lack of. Bills, children and how does one explain to ones children, they had nothing to do with the divorce? Non-the-less it hit me over and over again to the point the judge told me it looks like you got the worst of it. What hit! Everything imaginable.

1. Trying to be independent.
2, Trying to live on my own for the first time.
3. Trying to run a business as an independent woman and have men respect me.
4. Trying to manage my life, finances, my desires along with reality.

The moment I thought it was the worst Christmas ever. Was when I went to visit some people that needed help and frankly, I could save the money and the first thing I was told...No more Christmas! 

How would you react?

Like subscribe,  leave a comment bellow, tell a friend and don't forget to have a Merry Christmas! Disclaimer provided on the contact.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June