Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Write a Peom




Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

This is a difficult task. I can rhyme a line or two but a poem is a different master. It's a skill of words that one must have a Tasker. What is a Tasker you ponder? Hum! This is a poem Master Tasker.

I know it's difficult to understand a Master Tasker. To understand a Master Tasker you had to have met a Lasker. What is a Lasker you ask? A Lasker is an assistant. An assistant to the Master Tasker. But what is a Master Tasker. Ahh! A Master Tasker is a person who writes a poem when youaskher.

Why would I ask a Master Takers to write a poem? You justaskedher. What I'd, I ask her? I thought I was talking to the Master Tasker? No, you were at youjustaskedher. Confusing I know let me try to explain again.




A Master Tasker writes the poem, however you called for a Lasker. A Lasker is an assistant to the Master Tasker when youaskher. You didn't ask her you called for a youaskedher. A youaskedher is a person who youasked yesterday. They stir the coffee for the youasked. Confusing I know. Did you write your poem yet? We can do this all day. You didn't ask her. Do you understand what a Master Tasker is? Should I get an askher to explain?

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. You can find the disclaim at the contact tab on this website.

#blogmas #blogmas2017 #december2017blogmas
#blogmas2017/dgg




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June