Friday, December 15, 2017

What is my Favorite Event To Attend During This Season!

Hi there , Diamond Glamor Girls,



There are so many events one can attend during this time of year. The season is filled with invitations. From formal invitation arriving through US Postal service to electronic invitations, to casual phone call by friends or colleges for a cup of coffee.

My favorite event of the season is a difficult to answer. Many to choose from. The wedding invitations I received in the US Mail. Snow weddings I like to call them even if they are not in the snow. It's winter. That's what they are actually called. Non-the-less some of my favorite events to attend are.




  •  The Christmas production at church.
  • The Nutcracker 
  • Driving around the city and looking at house decorations. Until the publish the most decorated street in San Diego. I always have to see if I can find it before reports do. I found it one year. I'm sure I'll do it again. LOL
  • Watching the football games. Superbowl
  • Invitation Events


I love this time of year.

It's about the reason.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend.  Disclaimer on the communication page.

The reasons the season, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June