Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What is Chabbat?

Hi there, Diamond Glamor Girls:

What is chabbat? That's a very good question. I knew many Jewish people and have heard them use this word. I never thought of just asking them the meaning. I thought I'd look stupid. Then by the time I got home. I would get busy and not look it up in the dictionary. It's like when I was a child. Hum... maybe I'll save that story for another day. It's a form of peer pressure.

I have to look up the word. One moment....

Here's one definition from wiki

Chabbat

Le jour de repos assigné au septième jour de la semaine juive; le Sabbat juif
Shalom2.svg Cette page contient des caractères hébreux. En cas de problème, consultez Aide:Unicode ou testez votre navigateur.
Page d'aide sur l'homonymie Pour les articles homonymes, voir Sabbat et Shabbat (homonymie).
Page d'aide sur l'homonymie Pour le traité talmudique Shabbat ou chabbat, voir Shabbat (traité).

Does this help you? It doesn't me. I can't read this language or understand it. Maybe some day I will. For now let's keep searching. What language is it anyway. If you know leave in the comment.

Let's try again. What a moment...could it be spelled differently. There's always urban dictionary we know that one speaks truth.


Hum...lets check dictionary.com
Their saying I spelled it wrong. How can that be wrong? I spelled it like I heard it. Let's search these words and see if we can find the right spelling.
I think this is the one I was looking for.

I finally understand. It's a prayer time and a time to be repeated. Wow, guess what. Christain have a prayer time do we respect it? Do we as Americans just continue to persecuted the same person over and over again for their beliefs? Didn't the Jewish people experience this. Are we doing this to ourselves? 

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Disclosure on communication tab of this blog. If this subject offends you. I would like you to know I too am offended. Why couldn't my Jewish friend just have the freedom to say we are getting together to pray. Why did she just invite me over to be a part of prayer? I too am often for all their God's are mentioned in my Bible. Forgive in this time of Season and accept that we are all human and need to believe in a God greater than ourselves. In people who care and are not ashamed.

I'm sure what I am suppose to wish you. I wish a Happy Shabbat! Much Happiness, Love and Peace.
Isn't this what we all want?



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June