Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Frustration

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,







It's funny how some subjects we recognize in ourselves right away. Others not so much. This one I had to really think about. I had to ask myself. What does frustration look like. Not because I don't have the emotion of frustration or the feeling. I had to think about how I express it during this time of year.

Afterall, I am human. The reality is frustration changes as we mature in faith. The more we mature in faith the more frustration is expressed to God and not to people. The more we say to Him help.(he more we know it's changed at that very thought.

Christmas time to a child, youth, teen is all about the things, activities, parties. To the adults it's getting things ready for the children, youth, teens. For the older people it's hoping the children they raised remember them. The hope they didn't damage them to much in raising them and that love still excist.



Now, my frustration or was shopping for decor for my own tree. It's starting over and trying to purchase a house that doesn't have all the family memories. While still trying to keep my promises to my children. Who are now adults and have the right and freedom of choice. My frustration is allowing them to choose and loving them and accepting them anyway.

That's new and it means I sometimes spend holidays alone. That's reality.

Like, subscribe,  tell a friend. Disclaimer on the communication page. ©®™
#December2017blogmas #blogmas2017/dgg #blogmas2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June