Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What is the Best Day You Remember In Your Life!

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls!



This is my last blogmas for 2017. I decided to only write 20 why one might ask. I am currently not willing to enter the superbowl of blogmas or vlogmas, however I wish you all the best. I thank you for reading my blogs post. It's not my season. In theses things one needs to understand time.

My favorite Christmas of all time is when I was married. First year, how I think back now and laugh. It was so difficult getting use to living in a new place, new house, new husband, new responsibilities. I think it is  called "adulting " today. It was such a busy year. I was employed and a full time student. He was employed full time and working those long hours. It was not unusual for home to be gone twelve-sixteeen hours a day. It was fine, although we fought on who's schedule was more important. Who did what chores. Then your newlyweds so people expect this cute sexiness. That just angered me.

That year we argued about everything, tree lights, money presents. Laundry, groceries, bills, budgets, household finances, you understand the picture. What a Christmas! I hated all the growing pains. The romance of dating was a glass shattering with the reality of married life. How does one balance?

Then it was suddenly Christmas Eve and we spent the whole night talking about the meaning of Christmas. The reality was we were both suffering. It wasn't what either of us expected. Divorce? Always an option. However, somehow we feel asleep by the tree that year and awoke in each others arms. Love still exsisted.



Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Disclaimer on communication tab. Tell a friend Merry Christmas.

#blogmas2017 #blogmas2017/dgg




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June