Monday, December 18, 2017

Merre

Hi there Diamond Glamor Girls;

Is Mary, Merry, and Merrie the same word? I when I was a child and I thought like a child I grew up speaking lots of languages. A little, Italian, a little French, a little Japanese as I became older and studied.

However, the main language I was taught to speak at home was Spanish and English. Sometimes at school I would have to ask for an interperter. A person who would translate the language being spoken into the language I could understand. It's a little like attending church with in Latin. In catholicism the priest can speak Latin. It was a universal language. However, as a child I was really upset I didn't understand a word he was speaking. Then I received a book that had his spoken words printed in a language I could understand. I would think it would be like traveling to Korea and not understanding. One behaves in ways that are unpredictable trying to understand.

Now for foreigners in the United States, where English is spoken. I understand the difficulty of the language. Mary, Marry and Margie are all pronounced the same. Yet have different meanings.

What is it that we Americans don't understand and we take for granted. Our English is even different from the English spoken in England. Respect was the only universal language. Respect of what?

I encourage you to make your own list!

  1. Country 
  2. Language 
  3. Lifestyle 
  4. Money
  5. Sex
  6. Race
  7. Creed
  8. If you don't understand then quietly leave the country and back to a place you understand.
There is an app I have found very useful named after Translater Plus here is a link; https://www.google.com/search?q=translator+plus&oq=translator+plus&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.5250j0j7&client=ms-android-alcatel&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 or look in Google store or Apple apps store.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend, read the disclaimer on the communication page.











































No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June