Monday, December 18, 2017

What is the Gift you *always" Give At Christmas

Hi there, Diamond Glamor Girls,




Who doesn't enjoy a delicious cookie during the holidays? Okay, maybe I just enjoy making, baking cookies during the Christmas season. Not only cookies, I enjoy baking all kids of food.

Maybe, next year when I'm in my own house I'll be doing that again. For this year Vons and Stater Brothers bakery will have to do. That's what happens when your a grown woman and you move into your mom's house to save money. She won't let you be in her kitchen, because you just mess with the way she likes it to look.
That's 2017 Christmas!

Like, subscribe,  tell a friend, read disclaimer on communication page. Happy Cookie, Happy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June