Wednesday, October 4, 2017

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 8 Day in The Life

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;




A Day in a life of Maria Kamon©™. Hum, do I dare speak the truth? Do you really want to know the reality or do you just want the movie version of glamorous life of a event planner?

I have to laugh, I enjoy all the movies of wedding planners and how glamorous their life is. However, I share with you the horror of what happened once. For this story we have to go back in time to the moment when she knew she wanted to attend college and the agreement started between my parents. My mom thought I should get married. My dad wanted a better life for me. Soon this turned to aguements of what was best. All at the same time we were planning my sisters wedding. This caused a divorced and not much left of me.

Now, have you ever watch the movie or TV series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend well imagine that in reverse. My mom brought every ex-boyfriend into my life to see if I'd get married over attending college. I know it sounds mean, cruel. It's not her intention. Her intention was to do her best in raising me and the uncertainties of college life frienghten her.

Who knew that the 39 years later he'd be back to do it all again. He claimed he needed employment. I let him fill out and application and to a couple of events to see if a company closer to where he lived would employ him, who knew months later had to report him to the police.

I have now reported him in three different counties for space abuse and inappropriate talk, lued comments in public places. Somehow, he has managed to allued the police. They know I know he's on lead trying to be a "fat cat". They just haven't found him. Although, I have gotten comments from others what he is doing. I can't get hit to stop. I can't tell you how many current and clients he has frightened away. Causing me to have to stop and call the police even when directing preschool. Now that story is unusual, as crazy a person who thinks they can relieve their childhood.

Who knew that being in business would would be affected by a crazy ex boyfriend. Thank God not all Careers, not all woman have this problem. Is this considered harassment? You tell me. Leave a comment if have ever been harassed in your workplace.

Disclaimer please read contact page. Like, subscription tell a friend click on an ad and leave a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June