Wednesday, October 18, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - Day 17 What Places Would You Like To Travel To

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;

To dream how many place I would like to visit is the question your asking, right? Other wise to be absent from oneself in spirit is to be with the Lord. Unless I can afford to travel I choose to stay. I travel in real live, not in spirit. Therefore, let's look at the world map together.


I choose blue and green. From the sky I believe I would see it like this. Just joking. I looked for a map simular to the one blogger gives. I travel as far as east is from the west and south is from the north. With a stop at Northeast, Southwest, Northwest, Southeast.

American's are free to travel wherever they choose. I'll allow you (my person asking) to pay for my travel expenses, meals, housing and if it's a permanent stay a paycheck in the form of a yearly salary better Healthcare and benefits package.

Now I have a question for you? The tabs on you for my flying expenses. Right? Those who known know. Those with understanding choose and those with understanding respect the word NO! Respect leads to reality I'm not flying anywhere soon.

Disclaimer is on the contact page of this blog. Like, subscribe, tell a friend and click on an advertisement no cost to you.

If you'd like you can listen to me on Anchor. Don't forget to download the music for the full understand of today's program. Don't Underestimate Your Potential Check out my podcast, Maria Kamon©™ @MKPDE Podcast on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/maria-kamon-mkpde-podcast/id1254532508

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June