Tuesday, October 3, 2017

30 Day Challenge Day 7 Lessons I've Learned So Far This Year

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

You know how I love what I do. I use to tell people I do, weddings. I do, meetings, I do, Event Planning I do love what I do. Now I have to come up with seven lessons I learned so far. I think I will share personally .

Pixel.com

  1. Single life is. A quiet, relaxing life. Much more than I thought.
  2. When your signal woman and own a business you have to make sure you work with people that understand what the word No means.
  3. Meeting and Event Planning is my passion.
  4. I don't need as much love and attention as I thought I did.
  5. When you have taken care of others your whole life, it's a really good feeling to know you can take care of myself.
  6. Going out to dinner by yourself is better then going out on a bad date.
  7. All things in abundance is an addictive personality disorder that I would consider.
I hope you have a sense of humor reading this. Honestly, I couldn't help laughing at myself while writing this. I laughed so much it hurts.

Please read full disclosure. Like, subscribe, tell a friend click on and ad and most of all leave a comment. You can also follow Maria Kamon on social media or Anchor MariaKamon©™ @Achor.

Does the type look smaller to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June