Thursday, October 26, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - Your Weekend Highlights

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

I'd like to say my weekend was so so busy. First I met with my girlfriends and discussed dots. Look how many their our. Too many to count.
We discussed how many colors they come in. They can be found in white.
 They also come in the color black.

When we were both done talking we talked about how white just makes things look cleaner. Does it really? I just keep quiet these days. Everyone has their own opinion.

Then after this I met another,
Thank you, pixel.com for photographers.

for brunch. You know that thing people do after church before lunch. Thank you for the food and money to pay for it Oh, my Lord. We shared our woes with each other to help each other. Being single means you have to begin to depend only on oneself. Difficult, but true a reality that friends fade. Family might judge, no one pays the my expenses either way. Tag your it! The
What did you do over the weekend? Highlights?

Please read the disclaimer on the contact page. Like, subscribe,  tell a friend. Please click on an advertisement no cost to you.  Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June