Friday, October 27, 2017

30 Day October Challenge-Day 26 Your Favorite Things About Holidays

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

I know you might think less of me after you read this, however I have to be honest. I never think of this season as holiday's. Even when teaching we broke it up into specific days. Holidays implies all of it. I'm not sure if when really is capable of doing all of it! Every celebration on the calender. Is one?

The first thing I enjoy is getting out my hats, scrafts, camera got to be ready to take. Photographs of the people, places, thinks. I'm San Diegian and it is the most beautiful place on earth!

We have our churches that do their big Nativity productions, other do their Navidad production,  while other present choirs that sing. Then their are my friends children who are in plays, skits and productions of Thanksgiving and the meaning of our founding Father's what the meaning of the Holidays means! Plus not all my friends are of the same believe system, when invited I attended their children things or their churches production. That's always fun.
Thank You! Pixel.com for photographers.
Let's talk about lights! So many of every color! I'm not sure if they still do this, the Del Mar Fairgrounds use to have this light show you could drive through. That's San Diego. Then we have the Christmas Boat Parades in several areas of San Diego, check your local news for times and dates. How about the museums, parks, and city parades and celebrities celebrations. Now my favorite are all the personal parties, dinners I'm invited to. Thank You!

Thank you for asking. I hope you'll visit San Diego soon.

If you'd like you can listen to MariaKamon on Anchor  Pleasures & Parties" on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/maria-kamon-mkpde/episodes/eadd64

Please read the disclaimer on the contact page. Like, subscribe, tell a friend, click on an advertisement at no cost to you! Most of all I'd really enjoy reading a comment about what you think of the 30 Day Challenge.

On October 31st I will post a blog about what this blog challenge did for this blog. How much money I mad and statistic.






No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June