Tuesday, October 17, 2017

30 Day Challenge - Day 17 OOTD

Dare To Wear Men's Underware To Work

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;

As many of you know bloggers and many meeting and event planners work from home. Home that four letter word that make everything good. For baseball players it's where you score a point. For computers it's a Hub. For Camera work  it's called a viewfinder. We carry home with us in our pockets, purses or hands. That Changes the meaning of home doesn't it. I want to receive money for my work. Don't you? That brings me to the point of this challenge. It's to attract as many advertiser clicks as one can to provide an income to live off of. If you would like to hear a little of what happened listen to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/maria-kamon-mkpde-podcast/id1254532508 Make sure the music downloads to understand the humor of what she's talking about.

Today, since I work from home. Honestly I'd Wear the same outfit to a meeting just add jewelry and change my shoes.

Today my outfit of the day is.





Black Blouse by Zenana Premium (It's a little big on me, I though it would run small and it ran true to size.)



Short Pants by Liz Claiborne (not tight fitted and are about dress length) At the last place I worked men called my sorts men's underware . Then they Voted to not allow it, putting it in the dress code. Although I have short suits. Matching shorts and blazer. Very comfortable and practical for busy work places when you have to bend over. Like decorating a venue.

Shoe by Blue  Here are some other options they didn't have the ones I am wearing. Blue Shoes

What would I add if I had a meeting;
A blazer and some type of heal shoes. Probably my Patent Leather Sergio Booties. Then a single Diamond necklace, Diamond earrings, Diamond watch maybe a Diamond bracelet, afterall it is the name of my business. It's what people expect. I laugh at how arrogant that sounds. The reality is the challenged asked. Diamonds

Please read the disclaimer on the contact page. Like, subscribe,  tell a friend, comment or not. Click on an Advertiser. Thank you! I have provide you with a link to items mentioned. Retailer Amazon.com should you choose to use link provided I will receive a percentage of sale at no additional cost to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June