Saturday, October 7, 2017

30 Day Challenge "What, Whom Inspiries You Most

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,


There are several things that inspire me to be creative.  What did you say? What, whom inspires you to be creative.

Being an adult can be one of the most frustrating live has to offer. I watch you tube videos and watch the tradition from college years to adult, I belive the term is "adulting". I wish I would have had an outlet like YouTube to express my frustration.

Here are some things I did to did to get inspires in my youth and still use today.

1.  A journal, pen and/or pencil.  ( I used to write every stupid thought or depressive negative self indulgent thought I had.) That way I would only speak positive thoughts to self all else would die in my mind when I wrote it down. It doesn't matter your religion, faith or believe system. It is about you! 

2. I get out of myself each day and do something physical. Exercise. Ride a bike, take a walk, find a place (usually I do this in the shower) scram, yell sign out your frustration. It is normal to feel frustration in time of uncertainty and times of change. Read children's books and remember back at the times from the classroom to the playground or the playgroups to the classroom how some kids didn't respond correctly? That's what's going on when you or I or anyone have negative thoughts.


3. Play Scrabble! What? Seriously play any word game. I don't play online however, I do play it on the phone and compete against myself. Who's smarter me or a stupid phone? Right now the score is 2-2.


4, What are your favorite toys? One of mine through life as been painting and drawing. From time to time I show one of my paintings on Instagram @Nodsish are they good? Are is subjective. That means there is no right or wrong answer. Anything and everything is possible. That's life is subjective. Don't be a friend to learn something new.

5. If you feel cheap because your on a budget find this store. Buy a cheap pair of shoes. My favorite new store is "Style for Less" . Honestly that was going to be on my favoritism things for October. I love their $5.00 saddles. Leggings, exercise clothing, t-shirts and blazer light weight coats. I don't really wear low cut jeans other wise I would consider those too.

Took cool for school just means you feel you can do it on your own. When you live alone and talk with strangers, stay positive. Talk about positive things. If what goes around comes around. Then I want the positive to come back around.

Please read the disclaimer at the contact page. Like subscribe,  Leave a comment, tell a friend. Click on an ad and let's continue on this 30 Day Blogging Challenge. Who makes a living and money enough to support their family doing this. Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June