Thursday, October 5, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - Day 9 Throwback Thursday

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

Remember a time when you thought all meeting and event planners did was go shopping? I started this blog then. To take away some of the myths my people have about employment.
 It was a time of innocence . I would say you beloved in fairy tales, Prince, princesses crowns and teirras were a blessing.
 You assumed that if you purchased a white punkin you would have a fairytale wedding. You would get married and all Your dreams would come true. Then the reality hit. You stopped praying and when you stopped how many others stopped? You wanted me to pray for you. Did you stop and pray for me? You wanted!
 Those strong hands you see on the bible are my son's. Dustin Kamon September - November 12, 2014. He prayed about everything he did. Trying to make the right choice, Hearing your request makes a man feel very human. Overwhelmed and lacking world experience he felt overwhelmed at times. Non the less he continued with the struggles of daily living. Finishing school, then trying to financially support himself. He's family was struggling with all the demands of your request.
 One day he was walking along the beach and he saw his Footprints on the beach. You wanted those too. He stopped and wrote things on the beach stones you sold them at Nordstroms for big money. When will it stop he asked? When? Stop. I am but one person and I can't stand hearing your request for money, possessions, clothing. For the first time he thought "What are you providing for me? Food? Clothing? Sheltered, House, Employment. What have you given me?
Now, he's gone so you thought you'd ask his mother. He was the one carrying my wedding roses, they were white a symbol for purity at the time. That is what woman were told to do. Stay pure or a man will not want to marry you we were told. Now that marriage to my high school sweetheart is gone. You still request from me. Now my answer to you is the same as your questions. same request you put before my son. Hear how you sound before him that you would cause such devestion in my personal life's. Now I set devastation free that you might see what it looks like. With blessings come responsibility and with responsibility comes maturity. May you get what you give.

Please read disclaimer on contact page. Like, subscribe tell a friend, click on an ad and subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June