Sunday, October 8, 2017

30 Day October Blogging Challenge - Weekend Highlighs

 Hi there, Dance Glamour Girls;

I wish I could share my most adventures weekend, however the truth be told one of the highlights of my daily live is my daily walks.

What is your daily walk like? How often do you stop and think about life, reflecting on the many opposite one has experienced. That's my all time favorite thing to do. Even if is just walking in a circle...around......you, right? You care about me, right? My future, my security,  my money? My ability to be successful. You care about all of it. Right. As much as you cared about me I care about you.

I tried blogging my walk for the first time using my BlackBerry. It is amazing. Clarity excellent, focus excellent, range and distance excellent. Since I was asked what are my October favorites. Now, I brought it back to edit it. What I discovered is that I know how to Slo-mo. How does one fast-mo. Until I totally understand the editing software I guess I just can't publish a YouTube video.

Disclaimer please read on the contact page. Also it would be really something else if blogger knew I was making money at blogging earning income. Do you think they would be excited for me or against it? Like, subscribe tell a friend and click on an ad. Like it or not.

If you have a moment listen https://anchor.fm/maria-kamon-mkpde? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June