Saturday, October 21, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - Day 21 Transformational Saturday

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;

Before you read this, be aware it just might offend. Forgive. That is not my intention

Transformational Saturday, I honestly am not sure what to write about this. If you ask me how or what it is. I would point you to church. It's when a "Son of A Bitch" , I laugh at that thought. Did Mary Magadalene have sons?  My point is when a man or woman transforms themselves through the love of Jesus Christ . Meaning the Holy Spirit changes their life to become a person worthy of knowing Him in Heaven. Once they are transformed then it's about applying the bible the best way possible for living your life out on earth. 

Today it has additional meanings. If you read my blog at mariakamonmkpde.bloglovin.com you'll start to understand that for some people it means the difference from how you look when you wake up in the morning to when you go off to work or start your day.

You'll also see this on YouTube look up makeup. Woman show the before and after of makeup. I admit I enjoy seeing the transformation from everyday to glamorous stage presence. 

However, it is even as bigger thing when you see your dad who was drinking alcohol to much and your friends called an alcoholic suddenly not need alcoholic beverage. That's transformation from people who prayed for him. I believe he drank to kill the inner pain, when gentleness touched then he stopped.

Silly thoughts most people think. Life's battles leave wounds that only " He " can heal.

I have not photographs to show you! I have no great witnesses. You just have to trust and believe.

If you like, subscribe, tell a friend. If you'd like to help me make a living click on an advertisement or purchase something from Amazon.com through my link. If you'd like more information ask the experts at billygraham.org. They will help you find a local place to answer your questions.

If you have an alcohol or substance abuse problems please check your local anonymous program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June