Sunday, October 15, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - Thankful Sunday

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;



Is Sunday thankful? I know that sounds silly. Silly is when your changing the clogs around to make them fit. Therefore, I moved this from Thursday to Sunday. That's funny written. What I meant to say is I changed the wording, it fell on the wrong day of the week.

Think about it. Is Sunday Thankful? What do we really know and understand about Sunday. Do you know where the name came from and originated? I'm no expert. There are many that will share their own interpretation of what it means.

However, I choose to believe that it is to mean "the Lords Day".

" The particular "day" that belonged to Jesus seems to have been Sunday, or, by Jewish reckoning, Saturday sundown until Sunday sundown." Bible Study Notes He starts explaining things in Rev. 1:10

What is it that you one is suppose to be Thankful for? is it something in perticular or is it a way of being? 

The truth is if I gave you that answer it would be any fun for you to read this book of mysteries and wonder. The best part is once you understand you too will be Thankful for this day!


Please the disclaimer. Like, subscribe,  comment, tell a friend, click on an ad. Make my map on blogger green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June