Monday, October 30, 2017

30 Day October Challenge - A Day In The Life

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

This blog is a little late, it took me longer to come up with a day in a life in. It wasn't that I didn't have ideas it was more that I had already shared about my life. Therefore, I felt I had to be more creative. Today, I will write about a day in the life of a Post-it Note. You can purchase sticky notes with my Amazon link at: http://amzn.to/2ieDFht

Created in1974 by Arthur Fry I began using them in college. Only people who worked in an office used them. They where only yellow then and honestly I was able to get them from my workplace. 

I used them as a bookmark in my college books. O'Day we have page flags. The most important things were written on them and put in my calendar. Let's use our imagination and think about how far a sticky note can travel.

Wake up you write a note. You put it in your calendar. When you have a moment you write it down. You then you give it to your husband who puts it on the refrigerator. Later he puts the information in his phone. Who then passes to your child. Who writes it down to the next child. That child then puts it back on the refrigerator. What really is a post-it-note. Communicate!

In an office it's even funner to watch how many people it will reach before it returns?

Disclaimer please read on the contact page. Like, subscribe click on an advertisement no cost to you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June