Friday, October 13, 2017

30 Day October Blog Challenge - OOTD

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;

I work from home, whatever home I'm in and there are days I have to get things done and today was one of them. Today's outfit choice was simple and clean. Since I had to do cures I wanted something comfortable.

After my shower this morning, I wore a sweat pants outfit. Then about have way though the morning had to change my blouse to a tank top it started to get warm. I was trying to do things for my business and in between waiting I would try to do things for my business. Goal accomplished. 

Please read disclaimer. Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Wait.... "Listen for it.... Ready....Its going to be legendary...Listen......BOO!
Happy Friday the 13th!

Now leave a complaint in the comment box if you got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June