Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October Blogger Challenge - Day 23 What is Your Favorite Halloween Costume

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls ;



Throughout the years I have had many costumes. Mainly because I directed and taught school. The image we all wish we had vs what the holiday's really stands for is pretty interesting.

Dressing up playing fairy princesses can be a lot of fun. I have seen princesses and kings, monsters, cars. I have seen bears, whales, penquines, dogs, Disneyland characters. I have seen what scares me and what doesn't. I have been blessed by truth. That is reality.

Now I challenge you this blog challenge year to see what you know and do not dare. What is the true meaning of this Halloween holiday? Did you look at history or just today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June