Monday, October 9, 2017

30 Days Of Blogging Challenge Childhood Memories

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:



This is one of the things I love and why I choose to become a teacher. I loved my childhood. To my friends it was always questioned. To me it was normal. What was so different about my family? I was raised in a bi-lingual  family. That's what it was called at the time. I was born in the United States of America. It took me the longest time to understand. I grew up speaking two languages and from there, I fell in love with other languages and learned to speak a little French, Italian and Japanese. I learned we were all children who were made fun of. It's now labeled as discrimination.

Once you learn that's it's not just your family, you learn to overcome the prejudice that you feel, experience and are told that it doesn't exist. It's also the type of prejudice that forces sex upon young people before their ready. It's a way to blame someone for action not willing to have responsibility for. I remember telling my children when they felt peer preassure and didn't know how to get out of it to blame me. My mom won't allow me to. Why did I do that? I didn't have that luxury. Then I'd be right there to help them. Help them.

"Not all things are explained in the good book." I remember a great man told me once me. I had been praying for a family that he had been sent on a missions trip. Was sadden to hear how they were treating them. That's when man has to use what he reads as a guideline. Use common sense and speak truth into the heart of man. Education will always help you work through the truth. There are many scientific truths only one who is true. Complex isn't it? I use to be ponder the earth testing out the truth. I had freedom to test. Do you? It proved to be greater than I.

Please read disclaimer on the contact page of this blog. Like, subscribe,  tell a friend and click on an ad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June