Sunday, October 1, 2017

30 Day Blogging Challenge 5 Top Favorite Movies

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Pixel.com


Since I am but one person, I am always trying to be up on the list latest movies. Hollywood the latest the greatest. The most famous of the famous. The abundant life. Designer clothing, housing, cars, anything you want can be custom made for you, just to fit you and I even heard on the news the other day someone was trying to custom made money, something called bit coin. That's a little to big a risk for me. My Diamond Glamour Girl tends to be what I like to call her, "Gracilyng Conservative" with a touch on societies views on outrageous liberals.

Since my list of favorite movies is really a little thin and boring for most trendy people like those that read my blog. I decided to show you the list I'm working on. Best 1OO Hollywood Movies. There are movies I have watched, movies I want to watch, movies that I are my favorites. What are yours?

For full disclaimer please read contact page. Like, subscribe,  tell a friend, click on an advertiser. If you know of someone who might need a Diamond Glamour Girl, Maria Kamon©™ to represent their brand please let MariaKamon ©™ know.

If you'd like you can listen to MariaKamon©™ @MKPDE Sunday Book Talk on Anchor https://anchor.fm/maria-kamon-mkpde/episodes/d9c2e0  or you can listen iTunes, Goggle Play or PocketCast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June